Re: [NOVICE] connectby(... pos_of_sibling) - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [NOVICE] connectby(... pos_of_sibling)
Date
List pgsql-patches
I can not find any patch from that date with your name on it, and I
can't find a patch at all with connectby from you.

Of course, please repost it if you have it (archives are down), but then
again, where has the patch gone?  Why isn't it in my mailbox?