Re: Hungarian? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Hungarian?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 09:06:47AM -0400, Robert Treat wrote:

> On a more general note, I'll probably be tossing out a call for
> translators this weekend as I've not heard back from some of the current
> translators.

I am the spanish translator (or so I believe), but I don't remember having
getting any email about it...

BTW, I'd like to be added to the spanish contact list now.  I refused
before for reasons that no longer apply.

"Hay quien adquiere la mala costumbre de ser infeliz" (M. A. Evans)