Re: OpenOffice HTML design - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: OpenOffice HTML design
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Friday 18 July 2003 10:29, Andreas Pflug wrote:
> I intentionally used OOo to remove stylesheets and have bgcolor put
> directly into it, because it didn't show up in htmlview. Whatever you
> do, check it is compatible with htmlview, as implemented by wx. And
> online help that displays everywhere but in the program it belongs to is
> dull.

Dear Andreas,

The page "translation_team.html" has title "<TITLE>Translation steps</TITLE>".

Before discussing further, I am installing OpenOffice HTML designer to try to
understand your point of view. The question at stake here is not imposing
one's point of view, but understanding each other.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel