Re: setFetchSize() - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Felipe Schnack
Subject Re: setFetchSize()
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
> > > How are patches being applied to pgsql driver? I would like to
> > implement any new feature to it... but months ago I sent a patch to
> > implement the "DEFAULT" keyword, introduced in pgsql 7.3. The problem
> > is that the last time I checked it still wasn't on the official
> > sources... and it wasn't a long time ago. > This really made me lost
> > the will to help :-( >
>
> I was under the impression that this patch was rejected, not abandoned,
> but the archives are down at the moment so I can't check that.
  Nobody told me anything so I could fix them anyway.

> Even if the patch is not applied the beauty of open source allows
> other users to apply it locally as well.
  Well, I have seen other patches being applied... so I hope mine was rejected actually, but I never knew that.

--

 /~\ The ASCII        Felipe Schnack (felipes@ritterdosreis.br)
 \ / Ribbon Campaign  Analista de Sistemas

Centro Universitário Ritter dos Reis
http://www.ritterdosreis.br
ritter@ritterdosreis.br
Fone: 51-32303341