We need volunteers for Comdex! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Josh Berkus
Subject We need volunteers for Comdex!
Date
List pgsql-general
Folks,

We've been offered a free table at Comdex this year.  So far, there are four
of us staffing it -- but we need more.

Find details on the convention at:
http://www.comdex.com/

Volunteers will be expected to staff our booth during most of the convention,
as well as helping out with a "PostgreSQL clinic" on the exhibit floor
(details of the clinic TBA).   You will get free admission to the convention
and possibly food during convention hours.

You will have to pay for your own travel and accomodations, although some of
us will pool hotel rooms.

Please e-mail me (directly) ASAP if you might be interested; I will be booking
plane tickets and hotel by the end of this month.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions