Re: Archives - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Archives
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 03:35:51PM -0500, Larry Rosenman wrote:

> --On Wednesday, July 16, 2003 16:31:24 -0400 Alvaro Herrera
> <alvherre@dcc.uchile.cl> wrote:
>
> >On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 01:57:41PM -0500, Thomas Swan wrote:
> >>Does anyone have recent archives of the pgsql-hackers list in mbx or
> >>flat file format?
> >
> >I really miss this too.  I searched the entire site, including
> >Majordomo's web interface, and there is no way to get the mbox archives.
> >It seems the only way to get'em is buying them from Pgsql Inc.

> I sent Thomas my July, 2003 MBX file.

Actually I wanted everything from 2001 on general, hackers, patches and
committers...  I know I'd rather not receive all that via email; mbox
files in archives.postgresql.org just like almost every other list would
have been perfect for me.

OTOH I already did all the searching I needed via www interface...
_very_ cumbersome and I wasted several precious hours, but it worked.

Thank you anyway.

"Investigación es lo que hago cuando no sé lo que estoy haciendo"
(Wernher von Braun)