Re: Archives - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Archives
Date
Re: Archives  (Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to>)
Re: Archives  (The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 01:57:41PM -0500, Thomas Swan wrote:
> Does anyone have recent archives of the pgsql-hackers list in mbx or
> flat file format?
>
> I know that I can search through the website or through other
> interfaces, but I would like to be able to download a file containing
> the posts for a period of time.

I really miss this too.  I searched the entire site, including
Majordomo's web interface, and there is no way to get the mbox archives.
It seems the only way to get'em is buying them from Pgsql Inc.

"La espina, desde que nace, ya pincha" (Proverbio africano)