Re: Criteria for contrib/ versus gborg? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Criteria for contrib/ versus gborg?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 02:23:21PM +0200, Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
> > pro contrib/:
>
> You have four pro arguments, two of which are for marketing and the
> other two are for lazyness :-)

For what it's worth, I don't think the marketing arguments are
nothing.  That view was confirmed by what I heard at the OSCON BOF.

> Maybe a wish for some official mention of this - and other important - gborg
> project in the documentation ?

That's not a bad idea, actually.  The projects on gborg suffer from
too little publicity.  I knew nothing about the very cool PL/R until
I heard about it directly from Joe.

----
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M2P 2A8                                        +1 416 646 3304
x110