Behind on email - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Behind on email
Date
List pgsql-hackers
You might have noticed I am behind on email.

I had a big family reunion at my house during the July 4th holiday, with
16 people staying for 2-4 days.  This cut into my email time, and I left
for OSCON and Linuxtag right after that.

I am stuggling to read email and be visible at OSCON.  I am not sure if
I can get the backlog cleared before the 15th.  I return from Linuxtag
on the evening of the 14th.

For those waiting with patches, I will get to them.  Sorry.

Pennsylvania19073