Re: Website questions/conserns - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Darcy Buskermolen
Subject Re: Website questions/conserns
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
My applogies to all..

My information was a bit out of date, last time I looked on disk of my local
mirror all that was available for www.postgresql.orf was bruces's docs and
index.html (which was a redirect to www.postgresql.org).   Guess this teaches
me for speeking before I check on the current state of affairs........