Re: Mirro updates - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Mirro updates
Date
List pgsql-hackers
(Sorry, been _way_ behind on the email reading.)

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 10:18:06PM +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> Yes, this is expected. Currently the website is not being mirrored due
> to it's dependency on a backend database. We are considering different
> ways of overcoming this problem in a useful way.

Would one of the ways be to use replication of the main databases?
There's more than one project around, some of which have been in
contrib/, and _any_ proof to the public that PostgreSQL can indeed be
replicated would be helpful, I'd say.

----
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M2P 2A8                                        +1 416 646 3304
x110