Re: postgresql.org is unreliable - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: postgresql.org is unreliable
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 1 Jul 2003, Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:

> Hi
> Does anyone else find the site postgresql.org kinda unreliable? Many times
> it's stalled for a while. And it's not just today, but very often. It's
> really frustrating especially when I regularly use it to look up
> documentation.

Is it specifically the documentation, or the whole site, or?  I just
looked over the server, and loadavg is normal (avg <5) ... and I find her
responsive ...

The other question is what sort of net lag are you seeing, if any?

> Is there any mirror to the site ?

New mirror system is just about to go live ... just finishing up some DNS
stuff for it ...