wxWindows Right to Left (RTL) Support - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject wxWindows Right to Left (RTL) Support
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dear friends,

Upon request of translators, I am testing RTL support in poEdit and pgAdmin3.
Arabic and Persian display from right to left.

Apparently, wxWindows supports RTL:
http://www.wxwindows.org/manuals/2.4.0/wx460.htm
http://www.wxwindows.org/manuals/2.4.0/wx238.htm#wxlocale

I tried poEdit and was able to paste UTF-8 Arabic and Persian characters from
http://www.unics.uni-hannover.de/nhtcapri/multilingual1.html UTF-8 page to
poEdit.

I could count the right number of characters in poEdit but not display them. I
suppose this is a question of fonts. Could you have a try on your stations?

I will send you the .po and .mo files seperately.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel POURE