Re: PHP/PgSQL *and* libpq ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: PHP/PgSQL *and* libpq ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Robert Treat wrote:

> Seems like we should also allow for a windows specific distribution of libpq
> as well.

I thought that the win32 stuff was being included as part of the base
distribution?  IF so, wouldn't such already be included in any
libpq.tar.gz we created?  Is there a reason why we'd need a
libpq-win.tar.gz (assuming that that is what you are suggesting?) ... ?