PHP/PgSQL *and* libpq ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject PHP/PgSQL *and* libpq ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Just a side bar to the whole thread about PHP/MySQL ... I realize that
libpq is intwined with the backend right now, but if anyone could think of
a way of at least adding a make target that would create a libpq.tar.gz
distribution, I believe it would go a long way towards making it easier
for ppl to add/compile in PgSQL support into PHP ... right now, to do so,
you have to download an 8Meg file to get libpq ... if it could be reduced
to a <.5Meg tar.gz file:

svr1# du -sk libpq
532     libpq

it would be less onerous to download and add the support in ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org