Re: plpython? (Was: Re: Damn triggers and NEW) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From elein
Subject Re: plpython? (Was: Re: Damn triggers and NEW)
Date
List pgsql-general

I just didn't want anyone to say "no one complained".
That has been a reason some features were changed
without a lot of notice in the past.  It is important to
understand who uses what.

And I have offered to do as much as I can at this
time.  It is not as if I were whining about something
and being unwilling to participate.

elein

On Thursday 19 June 2003 14:39, Tom Lane wrote:
> elein  <elein@varlena.com> writes:
> > I strongly protest the pulling of plpython.
>
> I seem to have missed the part of this where you volunteer to fix it.
> Complaining will not change anything; someone stepping up and doing the
> work will change things.
>
>             regards, tom lane

elein@varlena.com     Database Consulting     www.varlena.com
PostgreSQL General Bits    http:/www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/
   "Free your mind the rest will follow" -- en vogue