Re: [HACKERS] SAP and MySQL ... [and Benchmark] - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jim C. Nasby
Subject Re: [HACKERS] SAP and MySQL ... [and Benchmark]
Date
List pgsql-general
Quite a storm I managed to brew up here... :)

I wasn't trying to insinuate that there was anything wrong with pgsql as
an organization of contributors. I was only suggesting that anyone who
wants to look at a sucessfully run very large open source project take a
look at FBSD.

As others have mentioned, there are probably improvements that could be
made, but then again, there almost always are. Is it worth the
disruption that the change would cause is a better question to ask.
--
Jim C. Nasby (aka Decibel!)                    jim@nasby.net