Re: [Fwd: NetVault APM for PostgreSQL] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [Fwd: NetVault APM for PostgreSQL]
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Justin,

> Just received this from the Product Manager at NetVault.  Do you know if we
have
> much of this stuff already organised in the PG Advocacy project?

Well, you can give them the contact list from the Advocacy page.  Also,
recommend them to Bruce Momjian; if their main market is Japan-Asia, SRA
should be a natural alliance for them (unless they're competitors, of
course).

Also, I would be delighted to have their help in staging a PostgreSQL Birds of
a Feather at LWE-SF.   They could take care of a conference room &
refresments, and I'd recruit attendees and speakers, and they could pitch
their stuff.  Finally, I'd also be happy to stump for PostgreSQL at their
booth for a few hours, and maybe other PostgreSQLites in SF would be as well.

-Josh Berkus

--
-Josh Berkus

                                        Josh Berkus
   Complete information technology     josh@agliodbs.com
    and data management solutions     (415) 565-7293
   for law firms, small businesses      fax 621-2533
    and non-profit organizations.     San Francisco