Re: change log 7.3.3 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruno Wolff III
Subject Re: change log 7.3.3
Date
Re: change log 7.3.3  (Mark Kirkwood <markir@paradise.net.nz>)
List pgsql-general
On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 09:28:32 -0400,
  Kyle <kyle@ccidomain.com> wrote:
> Sorry to disagree, Jeff, but I just looked at the May archive you
> referred to and I see the announcement for 7.3.3, but no change log.
> There is a link to an FTP site where I can go download 7.3.3; perhaps
> the change log is there, but as usual, the FTP site is overloaded and
> won't let me in.  Okay, so now I go search for a mirror to find out IF I
> can find a change log without downloading the whole tar...
>
> WHY does this have to be so hard?
>
> I agree with Henrik and Paul.  A change log page should be available on
> the PostgreSQL web site.  $0.02

There already is one on the web site. It is just hard to find.

It would probably be a good idea to make a copy of just the HISTORY
file available at the mirrors and provide a link to the file as part
of the announcement blurb on the web page.