Re: segv's on CREATE INDEX with recent HEAD... - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Sean Chittenden
Subject Re: segv's on CREATE INDEX with recent HEAD...
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> > Don't know whether or not this is preferred here or on hackers,
> > but, I just updated my development database to a snapshot from
> > today and have been getting the following backtrace when importing
> > a dump from before earlier today.  It looks as though something's
> > tromping on variable.
>
> Argh!  Can't believe that snuck through my testing.  Fix committed
> (and regression test case added...)

Thanks, this fixed loading my dump!  Looks like the protocol stuff is
much more solid now too, SELECT * FROM pg_class doesn't return garbage
any more.  :) ... looks like everything is nominal in HEAD again.
*cheers* Thanks Tom!

-sc

PS What's the dilly with the server(s)?  I haven't gotten a commit
   message all day, but CVSup and anoncvs picked up the change.

--
Sean Chittenden