Re: segv's on CREATE INDEX with recent HEAD... - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: segv's on CREATE INDEX with recent HEAD...
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Sean Chittenden <sean@chittenden.org> writes:
> PS What's the dilly with the server(s)?  I haven't gotten a commit
>    message all day, but CVSup and anoncvs picked up the change.

Well, the CVS master server has been pretty much 100% through this
whole rigmarole (kudos to Marc for keeping up what *had* to be up ;-))
The anoncvs mirror was busted for a couple days but has been okay since
then, AFAIK.  The pgsql-committers list is still, uh, AWOL.  I get the
impression that the listserv doesn't think the CVS server is authorized
to send mail to the list, and that Marc has been manually approving
batches of mail every couple days but hasn't got round to locating the
real problem yet.  I trust he'll get it fixed before much longer though