Re: SAP and MySQL to cooperate (?!) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: SAP and MySQL to cooperate (?!)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Le Mardi 27 Mai 2003 17:01, Christopher Browne a écrit :
> This may represent, for MySQL AB, a case of "shooting themselves in the
> foot;" to admit the need to integrate in SAP-DB-like functionality would
> be something of an admission of inadequacy.

This news seems so unreal, that we should verify it. Are there announcements
on MySQL homepage? I don't see any. Can you read any confirmation on SAP web
site?

Who would be so silly to drop SAP-DB development and announce it publicly?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel