Re: [Fwd: Writers Needed...] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From elein
Subject Re: [Fwd: Writers Needed...]
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I already write a weekly web column for PostgreSQL.
I guess I am already serious since it is coming up on six months
since I started this.  I would *love* an opportunity to be sponsored for
some of this work! Please contact me to discuss the possibilities.

My column is PostgreSQL General Bits and is comprised of items
gleaned from pgsql-general with additional research and editing.
It is available at http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/

elein
elein@varlena.com     Database Consulting     www.varlena.com
PostgreSQL General Bits    http:/www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/