Re: Replication for a large database - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Michael A Nachbaur
Subject Re: Replication for a large database
Date
Re: Replication for a large database  (The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-sql
IIRC, pgsql.com's product (Postgres-R I think it's called) is based on
PostgreSQL-6.4.2, which won't work for me since I use a lot of features
available only in the 7.x generation.

I'm using the Rserv code from the contrib section of Postgres, and that's what
I'm having problems with.