SQL schema to LDAP schema ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jerome Alet
Subject SQL schema to LDAP schema ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I've implemented a tool which actually uses PostgreSQL as the
backend, but some people ask me for an LDAP backend too.

Unfortunately I don't know how to create and LDAP directory, so
I wondered if any of you know of a tool which would take a
set of PostgreSQL commands or an existing PostgreSQL database
and would dump the SQL schema in a form reuseable to
create an LDAP directory with the same functionnalities.

I've already read some doc on creating an LDAP schema from
an existing realtionnal database, but it is actually still
very obscure to me...

Any link or help appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Jerome Alet