Re: Psql 'Expanded display (\x)' behaviour - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Ennio-Sr
Subject Re: Psql 'Expanded display (\x)' behaviour
Date
List pgsql-bugs
* Ennio-Sr <nasr.laili@tin.it> [080403, 00:19]:
> * Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> [070403, 19:05]:
> >=20
> > All the glyphs show correctly on my system. It is very likely a
> > problem with your pager,=20

Sorry to disturb again, but I'm still stuck at this problem: I tried all
possible acm/sfm combinations to no avail. For sure I'm missing some
stupid setting; the problem is which one?
Now, before I definitely give up, is there anybody who could suggest the
correct keyboard and fonts settings for the 'Expanded display' not
messing up the glyphs?
For example, you Peter, who said everything is ok on your system, could
tell me what kind of settings did you have when you tried my tiny db?
Looking forward to here from you.
Regards,
    Ennio.

--=20
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.     \\?=
//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"   (diceva Henry Miller) ]     (=
=B0|=B0)
[Why to use Win$ozz (I say) if ... "even a fool can do that.             )=
=3D(
 Do something you aren't good at!" (used to say Henry Miller) ]