Re: 7.4? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: 7.4?
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes, the big trick is to set the deadline weeks before, and if you need
to delay, you do it long before the deadline arrives.  Meaning, if you
want to deadline May 1, you should decide that April 1, and if you
decide to change your mind, you should jump another month, so decide by
mid-May if June 1 is going to work.