GUI for postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject GUI for postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

From todays KDE apps. release on linuxtoday, I stumbled upon
sqlgui(http://sqlgui.org).

It looks fairly nice to me though it fails to connect to my postgresql
installation running without network option.

It compiled and run smoothly on freeBSD4.7, except the fact that it's a 3
piece package and default installation dir. is /usr/local/kde.

If anybody can get it to run and review it, may be we can recommend/show case
so that people get a handle to hang on with it. I will try but have other
things to do today..

 Let mw know..

 Shridhar