Bug #905: Postgree not working under XP (Italian Version) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Subject Bug #905: Postgree not working under XP (Italian Version)
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Davide Palmaghini (dada@iname.com) reports a bug with a severity of 1

Short Description
Postgree not working under XP (Italian Version)

Long Description
I've downloaded PgSQL731wina1 and I tried to install it under Windows XP Italian Version. As I can see every file and
libraryis related to c:\Program Files while in Italian this director is called c:\Progammi and the server doesn't
start.I tried to edit the .bat files by myself but without luck...

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report