R: Bug #905: Postgree not working under XP (Italian Version) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Diego Cattelan
Subject R: Bug #905: Postgree not working under XP (Italian Version)
Date
List pgsql-bugs
For the windows operatine system the preferred installation system is using=
=20
Cygwin and manual setup.=20
I've successfully installed postgresql on some windows NT/2000/XP machines.

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: pgsql-bugs-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-bugs-owner@postgresql.org]
Per conto di pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Inviato: domenica 2 marzo 2003 14.41
A: pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Oggetto: [BUGS] Bug #905: Postgree not working under XP (Italian Version)

Davide Palmaghini (dada@iname.com) reports a bug with a severity of 1

Short Description
Postgree not working under XP (Italian Version)

Long Description
I've downloaded PgSQL731wina1 and I tried to install it under Windows XP
Italian Version. As I can see every file and library is related to
c:\Program Files while in Italian this director is called c:\Progammi and
the server doesn't start. I tried to edit the .bat files by myself but
without luck...=20

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report

http://archives.postgresql.org