Re: Return type of triger functions from OPAQUE to TRIGGER in 7.3 - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Roberto Mello
Subject Re: Return type of triger functions from OPAQUE to TRIGGER in 7.3
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 04:42:35PM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:

> > So right now we are stuck on either changing the return type of every
> > trigger for TRIGGER (which means no 7.2 compatibility) or stay stuck in
> > 7.2-land.
>
> Seems to me that this could be done to the whole OpenACS package with a Perl
> or Sed script.

Yes, I have heard of regular expressions :-) That was not my point, as you
can see if you'll re-read my phrase. But thanks for your reply.

-Roberto

--
+----|        Roberto Mello   -    http://www.brasileiro.net/  |------+
+       Computer Science Graduate Student, Utah State University      +