Non-English lists and User Groups - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From elein
Subject Non-English lists and User Groups
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
For advocacy, this is a second request:

I am collecting a list of non-english postgresql mailing lists
and user groups.

I have these non-english lists:
     psql-ayuda (spanish)
    postgresql-br (brazilian portugues)

I only have this User group (any language):
    sfpug

If you know subscription addresses of other user groups
and non-english mailing lists, please email them to me.
I would like to get the list of lists (with permission) on the
advocacy site and possibly publish them in the weekly column
PostgreSQL General Bits (www.varlena.com/GeneralBits).

Thanks,
elein@varlena.com

elein@varlena.com     Database Consulting     www.varlena.com