Re: 'Universal' schedule table defintion - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kaare Rasmussen
Subject Re: 'Universal' schedule table defintion
Date
List pgsql-general
> I'd figure a look at some of those open source calendar/schedule/reminder
> programs might be helpful. You could try using yahoo calendars for some
> insight.

This could be an interesting project.

> But I have no idea how one would do stuff like new moon sightings

I guess that this can only be handled by a holiday table to be joined
against.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Email:kar@kakidata.dk