a type of variable in postgres exists, that can copy an image, from the network or another equipment. - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From tania gutierrez
Subject a type of variable in postgres exists, that can copy an image, from the network or another equipment.
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
hello postgres friends, for a long time I have been
investigating in its messages.

ayudenmen,

nonencounter the form to copy an image from another
equipment to the data base in my servant tomcat
apache.

the programming language that I use is java-jsp.

in order to accede to the data base it is by servlet.

Thanks

tania milena gutierrez cuberos
Universidad Francisco de Paula Santander
university Francisco of paula Santander
cucuta-Colombia