Re: Good books? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Steinn E. Sigurdarson
Subject Re: Good books?
Date
List pgsql-novice
I'd personally reccommend "PostgreSQL Essential Reference" from new riders
publishing..

In my case I had had experience with MySQL, and MSSQL, so I what I really
needed was a quick reference to familiarize myself with the "PGSQL" way of
doing things ;-)

Steinn E. Sigurðarson
FRISK Software International