Re: Data migration plugin and mssql6 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Brage Førland
Subject Re: Data migration plugin and mssql6
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 11:52:43AM -0000, Dave Page wrote:

> > BTW, you might want to add a note to the CVS web interface
> > that the tarball is not directy usable by Visal Studio,
> > because it chokes on the unix text format in the checked out files.
>
> Hmm, odd - it works fine here with a fresh tarball opened by VB6, SP5...

> How did you unpack it?

Winrar or unix rar. For each file Visual studio (6.0 SP5, running on NT4)
tries to open it gives an error message and makes a log file like this:

'0' could not be loaded
Line 0: The file \\DIONYSOS\brage\pgadmin2\frmIndex.frm could not be loaded.

I have to convert the files to dos format (LF -> CRLF) before they can be
opened.

    -Brage