Re: pgsql: Clamp last_anl_tuples to n_live_tuples, in case we vacuum a table - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Clamp last_anl_tuples to n_live_tuples, in case we vacuum a table
Date
List pgsql-committers
> Ugh, sorry.  Consequence of having to copy patches from a CVSup tree and
> a "commit tree" :-(  Eventually I was bound to make such a mistake.

Hm, don't you have things set up so that you commit directly from a
tested source tree?  I don't think I've ever committed a patch without
having at least made sure it compiled.  I also suggest using diff+patch
to transfer patches across branches ... this one looks like it was
transcribed into 8.1 manually, and that's what got ya.

            regards, tom lane