Re: Patches + new translation to Brazilian Portuguese - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Roberto Mello
Subject Re: Patches + new translation to Brazilian Portuguese
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 10:34:31PM -0700, rmello@cc.usu.edu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here are some patches to the pt_BR (Brazilian Portuguese) translation.
>
> The patches correct some minor ortography mistakes but most importantly
> take care of several unnecessary anglicisms left on the translated text.
> I sent e-mail to the original translator, but got no reply yet. If more
> details about my modifications are needed, I'd be glad do provide them.
>
> Attached is also the beginning of the translation of pg_dump. I'll
> finish it (and the other programs) in the next few days.

Argh!

Sorry, I sent the wrong patches (the ones made by my internal CVS
repository) for two of the files (the libpq one was right). My apologies.

Here are the right patches.

-Roberto

--
+----|        Roberto Mello   -    http://www.brasileiro.net/  |------+
+       Computer Science Graduate Student, Utah State University      +

Attachment