Re: [GENERAL] Database Design tool - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Database Design tool
Date
List pgsql-sql
Robert,

> There are actually two sections on the techdocs site now relating to
> this at http://techdocs.postgresql.org/oresources.php
> look under the sections ERD Tools and Database Design
>
> Not that I'm not looking forward to your article Josh ;-)

Thanks.  This gives me a few more tools to look at.   Boy, do we have an
answer for the folks who complain "there are no GUI tools for Postgres".

I'll also have Justin update his list on Techdocs when I write my article.

--
-Josh BerkusAglio Database SolutionsSan Francisco