Re: [GENERAL] Database Design tool - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Database Design tool
Date
List pgsql-sql
There are actually two sections on the techdocs site now relating to
this at http://techdocs.postgresql.org/oresources.php
look under the sections ERD Tools and Database Design

Not that I'm not looking forward to your article Josh ;-)

Robert Treat