Re: Is my Internet connection slow - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Is my Internet connection slow
Date
Re: Is my Internet connection slow  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 4 Nov 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Sure, script attached.  It uses a few of my other scripts so it will
> need customization.  I can easily supply those missing scripts too.
> I run it every 7 minutes from cron with:
>
>     */7 * * * *     root /letc/pgsgml >/dev/null 2>&1
>
> I can even install the whole thing on postgresql.org if you wish.  It
> requires a personal crontab, of course, and a directory to put the
> result.  I already have a ~momjian web directory for such stuff.

Actually, from my read through the docs on CVS itself, there is a way of
setting it up so that when something is committed, it runs an external
program ... I'll have to do some further research on it, but I should be
able to set it up so that when someone commits something to docs, it does
the build ...

Can you setup your scripts on postgresql.org, and let me know where/what
to run, and I'll see if I can get that setup?