Re: Is is worth organising a "PostgreSQL Newsletter"? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From elein
Subject Re: Is is worth organising a "PostgreSQL Newsletter"?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Neil (et al),

The kernel traffic sounds great.  In previous mail I had said I
was interested in doing a column from pg-general items.

Are you going to do this on the wiki that Nicolas set up?
If so, I would follow suit, however, I won't be able to start until
the week after next due to other obligations.

elein
elein@norcov.com