Re: Request for supported platforms - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ian Barwick
Subject Re: Request for supported platforms
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Saturday 26 October 2002 04:17, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> OK, Tom will be away next week, and Thomas will too. I can do it.
> Folks. start sending in those plaform reports, OS name and version
> number please.
>
> The current platform list is:
>
>     http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/supported-platforms.html

ianb > uname -a
IRIX64 Komma 6.5 07121148 IP27
ianb > gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/mips-sgi-irix6.5/3.2/specs
Configured with: ../configure --with-ld=/usr/bin/ld
Thread model: single
gcc version 3.2

Building 7.3b3; failed on four tests:
abstime, tinterval, horology, join

The first three are I presume due to the change to winter time (CET)
earlier today (27.10), see
http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?regress-evaluation.html#AEN18382 ;
the join failure is a row ordering difference.

Should it be of any use the regression.diffs file is here:
http://home.akademie.de/~IBarwick/IRIX_65_regression.diffs

Otherwise no apparent problems and the server started fine.

Ian Barwick
barwick@gmx.net