Time for RC1 soon? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Time for RC1 soon?
Date
Re: Time for RC1 soon?  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
We are putting out beta3 today or tomorrow.  It seems we are ready to
start considering an RC1 date, perhaps next Friday, November 1?

                              P O S T G R E S Q L
                         7 . 3  O P E N    I T E M S

Current at ftp://momjian.postgresql.org/pub/postgresql/open_items.

Required Changes

Optional Changes
Fix Linux + Perl 5.8.1 + _GNU_SOURCE problem
Fix AIX + Large File + Flex problem

Documentation Changes

Pennsylvania19073