Stored Procedures - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From bcschnei@attbi.com
Subject Stored Procedures
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi all. I'm looking for a little help here. I have a
project where I have to write some stored proceedures
and am having some problems. My main issue is, I cannot
figure out how to return a record set containing
multipule columns. I am looking for a few examples on
how I can do this. Most of what I have to do is fairly
simple SQL queries based on a pramater sent to the
function. I tried to use the SETOF <datatype> option,
but only get back one column.

Any help will be would be greatly appricated. Simple
examples would be of a great help.

Thanks,
Ben