Re: contrib/earthdistance missing regression test files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: contrib/earthdistance missing regression test files
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> >> No. The new files are:
> >> expected/earthdistance.out (which you metion above)
> >> sql/earthdistance.sql
>
> > OK, here's what I see now in CVS:
>
> >     #$ pwd
> >     /pgtop/contrib/earthdistance
> >     #$ lf
> >     CVS/                    README.earthdistance    earthdistance.out
> >     Makefile                earthdistance.c         earthdistance.sql.in
>
> > What should be changed?
>
> The earthdistance.out file should be in an expected/ subdirectory, not
> directly in the contrib/earthdistance directory.  Also, there is a
> missing regression input script file earthdistance.sql (this is not
> related to earthdistance.sql.in), which should be in a sql/
> subdirectory.

OK, done.  I thought the earthdistance.sql file was derived from
earthdistance.sql.in, and I thought the out was just a test file.  I got
them fixed now, in their proper directory.  How do I run the regression
tests for /contrib stuff?

Pennsylvania19073