Re: contrib/earthdistance missing regression test files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: contrib/earthdistance missing regression test files
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 16:10:19 -0400,
>   Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> wrote:
> > Bruno Wolff III wrote:

> > > I still have a copy of the diff file (at least I think it is the one I
> > > sent in) and it has the regression sql and output files defined.
> >
> > Yep, I missed adding earthdistance.out.  Is that the only file.
>
> No. The new files are:
> expected/earthdistance.out (which you metion above)
> sql/earthdistance.sql

OK, here's what I see now in CVS:
#$ pwd/pgtop/contrib/earthdistance#$ lfCVS/                    README.earthdistance    earthdistance.outMakefile
       earthdistance.c         earthdistance.sql.in

What should be changed?

Pennsylvania19073