Re: contrib/earthdistance missing regression test files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: contrib/earthdistance missing regression test files
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 15:02:20 -0500,
>   Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to> wrote:
> >
> > There is supposed to be a regression test. I may have forgotten to use
> > -N or -r on the diff. If it is confirmed that the files needed for the
> > regression test didn't make it into the submitted diff file, I can send
> > in a diff versus current cvs.
>
> I still have a copy of the diff file (at least I think it is the one I
> sent in) and it has the regression sql and output files defined.

Yep, I missed adding earthdistance.out.  Is that the only file.

I usually do a 'gmake distclean' and 'cvs update' after a batch of
patches to see that there aren't any new files in my CVS tree.  I missed
it this time.

Does that fix the problem?

Pennsylvania19073