Re: contrib/earthdistance missing regression test files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruno Wolff III
Subject Re: contrib/earthdistance missing regression test files
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 10:43:51 -0700, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:
> The Makefile for contrib/earthdistance indicates that there should be a
> regression test, but the files seem to be missing from CVS. The change to
> the
> Makefile was made here:
>
> http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/contrib/earthdistance/Makefile.diff?r1=1.11&r2=1.12
>
> Was the Makefile change a mistake, or are there files missing?

There is supposed to be a regression test. I may have forgotten to use
-N or -r on the diff. If it is confirmed that the files needed for the
regression test didn't make it into the submitted diff file, I can send
in a diff versus current cvs.