Re: Open 7.3 items - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Sean Chittenden
Subject Re: Open 7.3 items
Date
Beta2 on Friday Morning (Was: Re: Open 7.3 items)  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
> There has been a lot of activity on open items in the past week.  Here
> is the updated list.
>
> Basically, upgrading and casting have blown up into a variety of items.

What's the timeframe for beta2?  FreeBSD's going into a ports freeze
on Friday and I'd be slick to see it ship with 7.3beta2.  'nother few
weeks before beta2 or is it right around the corner?

For those interested in PostgreSQL + FreeBSD, I have a patch pending
approval that will let developers toggle between a devel port and the
stable release for all ports that depend on PostgreSQL.

-sc

--
Sean Chittenden